Restoration Tips & Tools
Showing 1–12 of 20 results
$22.00 Add to cart
Block Off Kit – Exhaust Ports
Exhaust Port Block Off Kit This Kit provides
- 6) Block Off Plates for the Exhaust Ports
- Mounting Hardware
- Laser Cut for Precision
- Made out of Steel
$12.00 Add to cart
Block Off Kit – Engine Storage Caps
Engine Storage Caps This Kit provides all the necessary Caps to cap off your
- Radiator Coolant Inlets
- Bypass Hose Inlets
- Heater Hose Inlets
$7.00 Add to cart
Block Off Kit – Spark Plug Inlets
This Kit provides the correct size plugs to block off your Spark Plug Holes. Use this kit for the Painting process, Cleaning process or Storage during the Restoration period. Shown Below Installed in place of the Spark Plugs. This keeps out the dirt and debris while in storage or being painted.
$10.00 Add to cart
Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool
- Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool can lock the low pressure exhaust valve to make your braking system bleeding easy and avoid the combined valve from tripping.
- APPLICATION -- Compatible with various popular non-adjustable GM combination valves, Disc/Disc Disc/Drum PV2 & PV4, AC Delco 172-1353, 172-1371 brake proportioning valves.
- HIGH QUALITY -- Made of aluminum (NOT PLASTIC) A must have tool for bleeding brakes.
- HOW TO USE -- Remove the brake light warning switch on your Combination Valve and replace it with this tool. When Brakes are bled re-install the warning switch..
Add to cart
Engine Paint Kit
Buick Engine Paint Kit Kit Includes:
- 2) Cans of "Buick Red" High Temp Paint
- Spark Plug Block Off Kit
- Exhaust Manifold Block Off Kit
- Intake Manifold Block Off Kit
- Engine Storage & Paint Cap Kit
Add to cart
Fuse Tester / Puller
- FT-3 Combination Fuse Tester and Puller
- Designed for easy one-handed testing of glass and blade fuses - light glows when fuse is good
- Removes automotive fuses quickly and easily without the hassle of trying to use the wrong tool
- Molded in durable yellow plastic for years of use - bright yellow color makes it easy to spot in your tool box