Restoration Tips & Tools
Showing 1–12 of 18 results
View cart “Restoration Paint (Bare Steel)” has been added to your cart.
$22.00 Add to cart
Block Off Kit – Exhaust Ports
This Kit provides 6 Block Off Plates for the Exhaust Ports. Mounting Hardware also included. Laser Cut for Precision. Made out of Steel. Use this kit for the Painting process, Cleaning process or Storage during the Restoration period. Fits 400 - 430 - 455 Source - Stage 1 Restoration
$39.00 Add to cart
Block Off Kit – Inverted Flare Plugs
This Kit provides all the necessary Inverted Flare Plugs to place in your Master Cylinder, Steering Box and Proportioning Valve. Use this kit for the Painting process, Cleaning process or Storage during the Restoration period. Avoid Leaky Parts!
$10.00 Add to cart
Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool
- Brake Proportioning Valve Bleeder Tool can lock the low pressure exhaust valve to make your braking system bleeding easy and avoid the combined valve from tripping.
- APPLICATION -- Compatible with various popular non-adjustable GM combination valves, Disc/Disc Disc/Drum PV2 & PV4, AC Delco 172-1353, 172-1371 brake proportioning valves.
- HIGH QUALITY -- Made of aluminum (NOT PLASTIC) A must have tool for bleeding brakes.
- HOW TO USE -- Remove the brake light warning switch on your Combination Valve and replace it with this tool. When Brakes are bled re-install the warning switch..
Add to cart
Fuse Tester / Puller
- FT-3 Combination Fuse Tester and Puller
- Designed for easy one-handed testing of glass and blade fuses - light glows when fuse is good
- Removes automotive fuses quickly and easily without the hassle of trying to use the wrong tool
- Molded in durable yellow plastic for years of use - bright yellow color makes it easy to spot in your tool box