# 1 Bumper Bolt Kit – 1972 (Carriage Frame Bolts)
The Best Bumper Hardware Kit on the Market for your Buick!
- Correct Bumper to Frame Mounting Hardware (Carriage style Bolts)
- Correct Size Stainless Bumper Bolts, Washers & Huts
- Tail Light Lens Mounting Screws
- Front Turn Signal Housings Screws
- License Plate (Fuel Door) Bracket Screws
- License Plate Light Screws
- Correct Side Brace Hardware
- Everything needed to mount bumpers to your car!
- Container Map so you know where every bolt goes!
If you had your Bumpers re-chromed this is the kit you need to dress them out and mount them!
Fits 1972 Buick Front & Rear Bumpers
Source – AMK & Stage 1 Restoration
Note: GM used both Carriage and Hex style Bolts to mount there Bumpers. Buick used both as well. This Kit includes the Carriage style bolts.
Stage 1 Restoration has the most hardware of any vendor for the 1970 – 1972 GS / GSX & Skylark Models.
Don’t see what you need ? Give me a call, we probably have it!
Photo’s below are a sampling of what you can expect in this kit:
Note: The Tail Light Housing Clips are now reproduced. In most cases you can re-use the originals but if you do need a set of them you can order them here > Tail Light Housing Clips